From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Med Student Syndrome

I've been pretty good about not developing med student syndrome -- except for that brief 5 seconds when I thought I had Lymphoma back in Fall but then decided it was probably Ebstein Barr Virus but then after the negative mono test figured it was probably CMV or adenovirus -- anyways, all was good til reading BRS pathology like crazy this week. First I thougth maybe I had xanthomas -- surely these little bumps near my eyes were xanthomas, but then i thought, maybe it's molluscum contagiosum, but then that didn't pan out right either, maybe i just have wierd eyes. oh and last night, while i was having,um, REM sleep, I had a nightmare about having cirrhosis. Then I woke up and after five minutes realized, no, there are no caput medusae on my belly, it was only a nightmare.... when will this end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home