From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Bored in Class

I haven't been that inspired lately, this is the best I can do.
By the way, Jews for Jesus invaded the UCSD campus last week, passing out flyers (about why Jews should believe in Jesus?) Isn't their whole name an oxymoron? I don't understand why they don't just call themselves Israeli Christians or Christians of Judaic Origins or something a bit less provoking. but I guess those names don't sound as sexy.

on another note:
when we're bored in class, we resort to desperate measures of entertaining ourselves. Here are some pathetic examples.

Passing notes in class:
Jen: Ben Allen and Dave O'Steen do remember who you are. They say hi. They think you're a cool girl. Dave says you used to go out with someone they knew name Adrian but I got the feeling that they have a better impression of you.

"Jon, pass this note to Jen."

Jen: laughs and replies: I don't kow what I was thinking dating Adrian in college. Tell them I say hi too.

ANOTHER Example:

Teacher: "The flippase enzymes flip-flops phospholipids in the plasma membranes. But it can't flip or flop proteins.

Pouria (avid Bush supporter) points to the sentence on the notes:
"Hey, I think John Kerry has a mutation in this gene."

totally delerious, we both laugh like crazy, as if it's the funniest joke on earth or something but I guess it was because we're so bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reza said...

no, it was a voicemail. but a text would have been cooler cause it would have textonezed.

October 27, 2004 at 1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home