From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

don't touch my honey

My night at the ER:

drunk >220 pound patient We're trying to get him to calm down and he swings at the nurses. Finally, we resort to constraining him so we can treat him. He then mutters:
"I'm going to get you... I'm gonna kick yo' ass."

Dr : "no you're not"

Patient: "Yeah I will, I'm gonna kick your ass.
I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR MONEY, AND THEN, THEN, I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR HONEY!"

Dr : "You might get my money, but you ain't never touching my honey!"

I think the Dr is a cool guy... after all, he does have a really good sense of humor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We found your blog, dickhead. It's over now. I better not see your ass down at the W this weekend, and stay the hell out of the Gas Lamp.

CREW

October 6, 2004 at 3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home