From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Monday, October 25, 2004

I pulled a W

I get a message in the middle of class.
Check it and it's my friend Rahim, asking me why I did such a bad parking job this morning. he says my car is practically touching his bumper.

Completely confused, I walk down to the parking lot to see what's going on when I notice my car in the middle of the parking lot, blocking the driving lane, obstructing other cars from leaving.

Turns out I'd forgotten to put up the parking brake. I drive a stick shift and never park the car in gear like I should, compounding the problem. When Rahim's car was there, it blocked the car from rolling down the lane. When he left, the car ended up there. Fortunately there wasn't a scratch on the car. Talk about getting a lucky break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home