From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

More Red Marks

I got what I thought was a razor burn on my lower right chin. Next thing I know it gets bloody and infected.
Before I know what's happening, red pimple-like stuff keep popping up around my face and then it's on my hand!
i finally stop studying for a second, get a bunch of band aids and neosporin and cover up all the nastiness. Next day, I go to the doctor at urgent care and it turns out i have a staph infection of my hair follicles!!! nasty. I'm on some hardcore antibiotics and it's the middle of finals week -- a really hard one tomorrow and I'm walking around looking like i have small pox. Worst part: i can't shave for a couple more days -- can't spread the infection -- and this beard itches like a mother. this sucks. how did i get this freak infection anyways? i shower everyday, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home