From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Monday, November 01, 2004

The pictures are up

that final was ass-rape but that's how EVERYONE felt about it so I'm confident I passed.

i felt so sick yesterday but i think my liver's all recovered now. in metabolism and bioenergetics i learned why our blood gets acidic when we drink... interesting stuff.

http://groups.msn.com/RezasPhotos

click on "pictures" in the left side bar.
the first page is stupid but the rest of the photos are on the following pages. the one of allen is hillarious, he looks so wasted.


Von, could you please send it to Warren's and ahooooo's email address for me or email me their email.

oh yeah... new polls: Kerry 298 Bush 231... it's a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home