From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i did it

so last night i went out with a black girl. i tried that once in paris but this man never lets one experience spoil him. i liked her too but i didn't pick up a chemistry between us. we went to a concert, and afterwards i treated her to some hooka during which she started pulling the "i don't date" line on me, when i turned it around on her "do you feel like you're not worth anyone dating?" kind of thing. i think this quickly triggered some defensive reflex in her and next thing i know, we're talking about all her problems and insecurities. by the end of the night, i knew that a second date was well within my grasp. we had mentioned doing something on saturday but i was kind of turned off by her attitude so after we went home, she said "call me if you want to hang out next saturday" and i thought to myself, "not so much" but instead nodded and dubiously replied "ok," but anyways, my point is, she had a ghetto booty and let me tell you, the ghetto booty is way too over idealized. it ain't all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home