From Paris to Med School, you'll always know what's happening with my life on this website.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

checking in

it's been a while since i've updated my page, some new stories:
well i've come to know the crazies in my neighborhood pretty well:
1) gym OCD dude: there's this strange looking freak who practically lives at the locker room in my gym. He's there all day and constantly goes back n forth between the gym and the lockers staying there for like three hours. Then one day i noticed he hoarded all sorts of crazy shit like newspapers into his locker and that it would take him an hour to leave because he would clear out the locker and and allt he lockers adjacent to it about a hundred times before he would leave. classic OCD. poor fella, i almost wanted to be go up to him and tell him to get some help.

2)tatoo head: every day at the coffee shop next to my home there 's this fella whose completely bald-headed and he has this crazy ass floral arrangement tatooed on his head in lieu of hair. who does that shit?

3) Did i mention my patients are all crazy too? i'm not kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home